The Edge Cutting Head
The reliable workhorse of waterjet cutting heads has features you don’t want to miss.
- Designed for pressures to 60,000psi
- Competitive price
- Rotating body can be indexed to align with abrasive feed
- Uses standard rubies (#203501-xx), allowing for cutting versatility
- Optional diamonds also available (#201501-xx), for greater precision and longer, uninterrupted cuts
- Available in 2 convenient kits
The Edge Cutting Head Kit Options
Conveniently available in 2 ways to purchase and save:
- Individual Unit (includes ruby) 301050-1-xx
- Complete Cutting Head Assembly 301350-1-3-xx
- Includes standard mounting block with rear 1” threaded hole spacing. The two threaded mounting holes need ¼-28 bolts (see drawing for 100040-1)
- Uses standard on/off valve rebuild kit #302001-1 or Extended Life on/off rebuild kit #302001-1-2 for nearly 2x life (ideal for applications with large numbers of on/off cycling.)
Short Stop Filter
Protect your orifice from line-borne contaminants with our revolutionary Short Stop Filter. The Short Stop Filter is made of durable metal and has precision made 0.006” holes for absolute filtering and high water flow.
Protect orifices and on/off valves and boost productivity by catching and removing upstream debris (generated by normal wear and maintenance).