The Advantage Extreme
Flow (EF) Pump
The Advantage Extreme Flow (EF) waterjet pump utilizes an oversized, “big-top” intensifier to put out 1.5gpm at 60,000 psi from a single intensifier. The pump includes room to add a second intensifier for assured availability of high-pressure water, maximizing the use of available space in the plant.
The intensifier follows the same design concepts and operating principles as on the standard Advantage, 60,000 psi pumps, however, the intensifier is larger to create larger volumes of high pressure water.
Maximum Flow Rate,
- Two models supporting orifice sizes up to 0.017”
- Redundant version minimizes downtime
- Up to 1.5gpm flow rate from a single intensifier at 60,000psi
- Ergonomic, accessible design with removable doors and covers, tabletop intensifier height
- Constant maximum pressure with minimum pressure fluctuation
- User-friendly operator interface with touchscreen controls and diagnostics
- Wye-Delta energy efficient motor starter included
- Superior Reliability
Put the Advantage Pump to Work for You
- PLC with an Ethernet port creating opportunity for advanced features
- Large touchscreen interface integrated with repair instructions and spare parts list.
- Energy efficient motor starter, for lower electric bills, gradual startup.
- Largest hydraulic oil reservoirs to keep oil cooler and lasting longer.
- Onboard bladder tank to smooth your water supply fluctuations.
- Boost pump to provide rapid supply of water when intensifier is shifting, protecting internal components.
- Water inlet solenoid to prevent water waste, by shutting water supply off when the pump isn’t running.
- Water inlet and booster pump pressure monitoring, ensuring pump operates only with adequate incoming water, preventing damage from cavitation.
- Removable doors and covers for full access to maintenance components.
- Integrated, sound-dampened doors for ultra-quiet operation.
- Air or hydraulic bleed down/dump valve.
- 2L attenuator for tight pressure signal enabling other downstream components.
Easy Installation & Lifetime Support
The Advantage Pump is designed to be fast and easy to install, and includes access to training and lifetime support. With forklift pockets for easy placement, and direct connection to existing systems where needed, you’ll be up and running before you know it.