Skid Mounted Pumps (SMP)
Our line of Skid Mounted Pumps (SMP) provides you with all of the benefits of high-pressure water at a lower price-point in an ultra-compact space saving design. The SMP delivers the same basic outstanding performance as our standard Advantage pumps, without the framing option, making it a lower cost option. It utilizes the same standard intensifier with small size, enabling easy swap out for offline maintenance, avoiding interruptions to production schedules.
Our Skid Mounted (SMP) Pumps are available in four options: 10, 15, 30 and 50 horsepower/7.3, 11, 22, and 37 kw. Each high-performance pump is designed with features and options to enhance operation and cutting effectiveness.
- Ultra-compact space saving design, with ergonomic design and easy access to all maintenance parts
- Optional efficient Air/Oil Cooling for a greener, lower energy way to cool hydraulic oil
- Optional energy-efficient motor starter – Wye-delta, or soft start are available – for lower energy costs
- Optional large, 2-Liter attenuator for our 50 HP version for improved cut edges, especially for cutting thick metal when running at maximum water output
- Continuous recirculation pump for filtering and cooling of hydraulic oil, to protect oil life and performance
Partnerships with OEM’s
Our pumps pair well with virtually any XY system and we take our partnerships with our OEM’s very seriously. We work hard to be the choice partner to elite waterjet providers around the globe, ensuring the absolute best experience for partners and customers alike.