The Advantage Pump
The Advantage pump is one of our most popular high-pressure waterjet pumps. Highly versatile, with a variety of add-on features, it’s well suited for even the most demanding cutting applications. The Advantage Pump is known as the preferred choice for high-demand operations, being part of a bank of pumps that feed a common line leading to multiple cutting stations, or feeding manifolds with many jets.
Improve Waterjet Productivity
The Advantage pump is designed to provide maximum uptime and increase productivity. Ideal for both water-only and abrasive waterjet cutting applications, this waterjet pump can be integrated into your current waterjet machine or used for a new machine build.
The water supply pressure sensor, efficient heat exchanger, and oversized hydraulic tanks, are unique to H2O Jet pumps and give the Advantage pump significant performance advantages. The original Advantage pump is an excellent replacement for applications using Direct Drive pumps reducing downtime; decreasing rebuild time, increasing performance, and lowering operating costs.
Put the Advantage Pump to Work for You
- PLC with an Ethernet port creating opportunity for advanced features
- Large touchscreen interface integrated with repair instructions and spare parts list.
- Energy efficient motor starter, for lower electric bills, gradual startup.
- Largest hydraulic oil reservoirs to keep oil cooler and lasting longer.
- Onboard bladder tank to smooth your water supply fluctuations.
- Boost pump to provide rapid supply of water when intensifier is shifting, protecting internal components.
- Water inlet solenoid to prevent water waste, by shutting water supply off when the pump isn’t running.
- Water inlet and booster pump pressure monitoring, ensuring pump operates only with adequate incoming water, preventing damage from cavitation.
- Removable doors and covers for full access to maintenance components.
- Integrated, sound-dampened doors for ultra-quiet operation.
- Air or hydraulic bleed down/dump valve.
- 2L attenuator for tight pressure signal enabling other downstream components.
Easy Installation & Lifetime Support
The Advantage Pump is designed to be fast and easy to install, and includes access to training and lifetime support. With forklift pockets for easy placement, and direct connection to existing systems where needed, you’ll be up and running before you know it.